Endurance Mission – Mosoni100 Upstream 2.0
Would you try yourself how KayakCrazy you are? How durable are you? Come and paddle on the 100 km section of the Mosoni-Danube, not in the usual way, but upstream. Only the most determined can accomplish this in 2 days. Are you one of them?
2-day extreme survival endurance kayak tour upstream on the 100 km section of the Mosoni-Danube. Completely self-supporting expedition style tour.
Day 1: Győr Aranypart (rkm 20) – Kimle(rkm 70)
Day 2: Kimle(rkm 70) – Rajka Aranykárász camping(rkm121)
Only solo kayaks can participate in the competition
- Men’s PE tour and sea kayak
- Women’s PE tour and sea kayak
- Men’s Carbon, Kevlar, Fiberglass tour and sea kayak
- Women’s Carbon, Kevlar, Fiberglass tour and sea kayak
Conditions of participation:
- At least 18 years old.
- Everyone uses their own equipment.
- Completed qualification tour.
- The 3 best results (summarized in the 2 qualification tours ) in each category
- To ensure that the competitors start under the same conditions, everyone must carry all the necessary equipment for the whole tour: tent, sleeping bag, etc. food, drinking water (minimum 6 liters)! We also check this before the start. Nobody is allowed to start the race with an empty kayak. We exclude those who accept land assistance.
- Proper use of the vest is mandatory. Wests cannot stored it in the kayak, everyone must wear them during the whole tour.
- Signed statement of individually responsibility
Number of participants: max.12 people
Kayakers with the 12 best results on the qualification tours (The first 3 best results per category. If there is no total number in the category, the next best results in the other categories will take place) can take part in the 2-day endurance tour.
Endurance Mission-Mosoni100Upstream 2.0
Anyone can apply for qualification tours, anyone can try it, even in two-person kayaks, but they do not take part in the competition.
Number of participants at the qualification tours: max. 30 persons
Participants in the qualification competition need to start under the same conditions as on the 2-day endurance tour: with full packed kayaks!
- Qualification: July 10, 2021 Mosonmagyaróvár – Rajka
- Qualification: July 31, 2021 Mosonmagyaróvár – Rajka
For the qualification tour:
- With time measurement, start number: 15000 HUF
- this will qualify you for Mosoni Upstream 2.0
- timing is provided
- you get a kayak start number
- at the end of the race, all competitors’ kayaks will be returned to the starting point at the same time.
- at the finish line a bowl of warm food and a refreshing drink (both at the qualifying and main event)
- Without competition: 5000 HUF
The top 3 finishers in each category of the qualifcation rounds can take part in the 2-day competition for free.
15. June, 2021