General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for KayakCrazy Excursions:
Participation is at your own risk. KayakCrazy assumes no liability for the financial consequences of any accident / injury that may occur during the event. Exceptions may be the liability for the gross negligence of the tour guide. Participation is subject to the condition that the participants have valid travel / accident insurance, in this case extreme sports insurance. Guided tours are open to anyone who meets the physical and mental requirements of the participants. Participants are required to thoroughly read the program and assess their physical and mental ability to complete the trip. If a participant is unsure of his or her health, he or she must consult with a physician before starting a guided tour. Participants are required to bring the equipment mentioned in the guided tour description. Participants are required to follow the guidance of the tour guide. If it becomes apparent that a participant is physically or mentally incapable of completing the trip, is inadequate or does not have the necessary equipment, may be denied participation or excluded from the rest of the tour. Participants who may have acute health problems (such as seizures or the like) should be prepared for travel (for example, by importing medications and instructions). The tour guide must be informed in advance of the health issues relevant to the guided tour.
- If the tour is not made due to us or covid regulations, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel more than 60 days before departure, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel 59 and 30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the program, there will be no refund.
SAFETY IS the most important to us!
Safety conditions for participating in tours:
- swim knowledge: the buoyancy aid holds You at the surface of the water, but because it’s about watersport, the minimum swim ability is expected from the participants.
- zero alcohol consumption during the day – no one can drink alcohol or be under the influence of drugs. Anyone who breaks this rules has to face the consequences, surely he will not get into kayaks that day. In the case of a multi-day tour, this may also result for the participant being deprived of the opportunity to continue and complete the tour. In the evening, minimal alcohol consumption is allowed in the camp!